The team at Swish are on a mission to connect amazing professionals and to help them grow. Swish is an essential tool for individuals and companies seeking to improve their performance, enrich their networks and enhance learning opportunities.
Swish is a trusted community that is by invitation only, granting you access to high quality interactions, along with useful tools, insights and meaningful connections.
Swish is available on web and mobile, with valuable trends and news, shared interest groups and connections, productivity tools and exclusive events, all within an environment that is designed to be enjoyable, rewarding and secure.
Swish is where organisations can build their business network in a curated environment, whilst enhancing opportunities for teams to grow and shine.
- Grow your organisation's wider professional community, sharing interests, communication, events and activities
- Provide your team with exceptional learning opportunities, with a range of online and in-person events, along with valuable news and insights on the Swishcast
- Strengthen your company culture with a range of enjoyable activities with employee engagement rewards via "crystals"
On Swish, you can learn from the best, build your network and improve your work/life balance... and have some fun along the way!
- Chat with your colleagues, without mixing your work life with your personal life... and reduce emails
- Get help and learn from the best, in a trusted environment via events, interest groups and the Swishcast
- Get discounts and offers, engage in fun activities and earn "crystals"
Swish is the ideal hub for groups that want to grow their base and keep members engaged.
- Grow your group and invite people to collaborate, publicly and privately, whilst keeping communication in a dedicated setting, away from work and personal channels
- Access exceptional thought leadership and knowledge-sharing opportunities, with dedicated spaces for think-tanks and focus groups
- Manage your community online; meet in-person with our event, meeting and entertainment spaces… or do both!